Bring Any Surface to Life
- With just a few quick taps on a surface, you can instantly start a task (or even a whole list of tasks). Simplicity and convenience is just a tap away.
- Knocki blends beautifully into any environment. It can even be mounted invisibly under a table or behind a nightstand.
- No smart home? No problem! – Knocki does many things right out of the box. For example, you can set up a gesture to find your lost phone, order pizza, or even get a message if someone knocks your front door.
Tackle any Task, Large or Small
Instantly transform tables, walls, doors, and more into powerful control interfaces so that your favorite tasks are always within reach.
Color changing bulb
Over 16 million color combinations to choose from. Easily bring life to your room or set the mood directly from your smart device
Use simple voice commnads to control your smart device with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant Adjust the intensity of the light directly through the app, without the need of having to install an electrical dimmer switch
Gently Tap or Knock
- Knocki reliably identifies simple gestures defined by taps or knocks on a surface. Gestures can be defined by a quantity (two, three, four, or more taps), or even by more complex patterns (two taps + three taps) for more secure functions.
- For example, a double tap can be set to turn on a light, and a more elaborate sequence (two triple taps followed by a double tap) can be used to unlock a smart lock.
- One Knocki can store up to 10 unique gestures, turning any surface into a remote control with many functions.
A gesture can trigger a single action (e.g. “find phone”), or a set of actions (e.g. “door locked” + “lights off” + “home security armed”).
Control your lights, no matter where you are
New Smart Home Automation Series, designed to suit your mobile lifestyle while building a safe environment inside and out of your home, the brand seamlessly unifies into one user-friendly application a comprehensive line of fully integrated devices. From smart plugs, power strips, bulbs and cameras to security kits, you can now take control and run your home devices, on your own schedule even when you are not home.
A Few of the Many Use Cases