- Product Type: Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Part Number: ARCHER C50 V3
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- VPN Supported: Yes
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: C50
- Product Name: AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router
- Product Line: Archer
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Height: 1.40″ (35.56 mm)
- Width: 9.10″ (231.14 mm)
- Depth: 5.70″ (144.78 mm)
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- USB: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Total Wireless Transmission Speed: 150 MB/s
Household Wi-Fi at Streaming Speeds
Press play and forget about buffering with the Archer C50. The Wireless AC router creates high-speed AC1200 Wi-Fi so you can game online and watch movies in HD at the same time. Thanks to dual Wi-Fi bands you can run more of your devices at the same time without interruption. The strong 2.4 GHz (300Mbps) Wi-Fi band is perfect for sending emails browsing the web and listening to music. The crystal 5GHz Wi-Fi band reaches 867Mbps so you can game online and stream in HD simultaneously.
Strong Far-Reaching Wi-Fi
AC1200 (300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz) Wi-Fi for reliable connections.
Enjoy fast reliable wired connections for gaming and streaming in the best quality.
Innovative Antenna Design for Maximum Coverage
Four antennas make all of your connections more efficient and stable. Apart from that LNA (Low Noise Amplifier) of 5GHz wireless band increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi converage for your home.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.