- Package Contents:
- AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- 3 x Detachable Antennas
- Power Supply Unit
- Resource CD
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Product Type: Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Part Number: Archer C7
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- VPN Supported: Yes
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: C7
- Product Name: AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
802.11ac – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer C7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps. With 1.3Gbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
1.75Gbps Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work and Entertainment
The Archer C7 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.