- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Product Type: Wi-Fi Adapter
- Device Supported: Desktop Computer
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- Form Factor: External
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Name: AC600 Mini Wireless USB Adapter
- Product Line: Archer T2U
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 600 Mbit/s
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Height: 1.59″ (40.50 mm)
- Width: 0.78″ (19.70 mm)
- Depth: 0.41″ (10.30 mm)
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
AC600 Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Archer T2U receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance.
Choose the 2.4 GHz band for surfing and social media and 5 GHz band for HD streaming and lag-free gaming.
Mini Mobile and Mighty
Much smaller than a flash drive enjoy a stable and fast AC600 Wi-Fi wherever you need it.
- Fast Wi-Fi – 433 Mbps on 5 GHz and 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz wireless speeds are ideal for HD streaming video lag-free gaming and large file downloads
- 802.11ac Support – Wi-Fi technology that is 3 times faster than 802.11n
- Mini design – The Archer T2U is very small and can be left in a computer’s USB port once plugged in
- Dual Band – Selectable 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to avoid wireless signal interference
- Active Defense – WPA/WPA2 encryption provides your Wi-Fi network with advanced protection against security threats
Ease of Use
- Backwards Compatibility – Supports routers utilizing 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.