- Product Type: Powerline Network Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number: TL-WPA7510 KIT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- Maximum Distance Supported: 984.3 ft
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: TL-WPA7510
- Product Name: AV1000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 733 Mbit/s
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Height: 1.93″ (49 mm)
- Width: 5.34″ (135.60 mm)
- Depth: 2.79″ (70.80 mm)
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Powerline Transmission Standard: HomePlug AV2
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Audio Line In: No
- Audio Line Out: No
- Phone Line (RJ-11): No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Powerline Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbit/s
HomePlug AV2 Standard Compliant
HomePlug AV2 provides users with stable high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for A Unified Powerful Network
Powerline extenders simply copy your router’s Wi-Fi settings and apply any changes across the secure powerline network with Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi for Every Need in Every Room
300Mbps (2.4GHz) is ideal for browsing the web and video chatting while 433Mbps (5GHz) is perfect for HD streaming and lag-free gaming.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Connections
The Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles smart TVs and NAS.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.