- Package Contents:
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Product Type: Powerline Network Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number: TL-PA4010KIT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- Maximum Distance Supported: 984.3 ft
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: TL-PA4010 KIT
- Product Name: AV600 Powerline Starter Kit
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Height: 1.10″ (27.94 mm)
- Width: 2.60″ (66.04 mm)
- Depth: 2″ (50.80 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Powerline Transmission Standard: HomePlug AV
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- USB: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Audio Line In: No
- Audio Line Out: No
- Phone Line (RJ-11): No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Powerline Data Transfer Rate: 600 Mbit/s
600Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 600Mbps TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming on-line gaming and large file downloading turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than TP-Link’s legacy mini 600Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It’s that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons-and you’re done!
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.