- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number: DECO E4(3-PACK)
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- Packaged Quantity: 3
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: DECO E4
- Product Name: AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Product Line: Deco
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Diameter: 3.60″ (91.44 mm)
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 7.50″ (190.50 mm)
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Total Number of Antennas: 2
- Number of Internal Antennas: 2
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
Fast. Stable. Everywhere.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast stable connections for an army of devices in a whole-home coverage. Setup is made easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
No More Buffering
3x faster AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi ensures a smooth gaming and 4K streaming experience with 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology and provides lag-free connections for up to100 devices.
TP-Link Mesh Technology
Deco units work together to form one unified Wi-Fi network with a single SSID. Walk through your home and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds thanks to Deco’s seamless coverage and Plug-and-Play Mesh Technology.
Limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.