- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Form Factor: Plug-in
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: RE300
- Product Name: AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Product Line: Deco
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 3.03″ (77 mm)
- Width: 3.07″ (78 mm)
- Depth: 3.15″ (80 mm)
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Total Number of Antennas: 2
- Number of Internal Antennas: 2
Extend AC1200 Wi-Fi to Your Whole Home
The AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own achieving speeds of 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band.
Dual Band Connection
Separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands allow more devices to connect to your network without reducing performance.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Adaptive Path Selection
Keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Allow or restrict internet access for certain devices for specifiable amounts of time
RE300 is more than a traditional range extender. It can create a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMeshTM Router for seamless whole-home coverage. Enjoy a Mesh network without having to replace your existing router by simply updating your OneMeshTM router’s firmware.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with Wi-Fi coverage for the whole house.
Enjoy uninterrupted streaming surfing and more-even when moving around your home.
One Wi-Fi Name
Stay connected to the same network name in every room.
Easy Setup and Unified Management
Push the WPS button to set up a Mesh network you can manage from the Tether app or web UI.
Perfect Location at a Glimpse
An intelligent Signal light helps you quickly find the best location to install the range extender.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive Web UI- Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- Fast Encryption – One-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Hassle-free Management with Tether App – Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether App available on any Android or iOS device
- Online Upgrade – Keeps you informed of the latest firmware and allows onling updating on the web UI
- Ultimate Wireless Speed – Combined wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps (over 2.4GHz) and 867Mbps (over 5GHz)
- Support 802.11ac – Provides a data transfer rate 3 times faster than 802.11n for each stream
- Adaptive Path Selection – Keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router
- Simultaneous Dual Band – Separate Wi-Fi bands enable more devices to connect to your network without a drop in performance
- Reliable Connection – Internal antennas for optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable wireless connections
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.