- Product Type: Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com
- Marketing Information
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co. Ltd
- Product Model: C4000
- Product Name: Archer C4000 Wireless Router
- Product Line: Archer
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 1.50″ (38.10 mm)
- Width: 7.90″ (200.66 mm)
- Depth: 7.90″ (200.66 mm)
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Total Wireless Transmission Speed: 500 MB/s
Simultaneous 4K Streaming and Gaming on Multiple Devices
Tri-Band for Multiple Connections
With one 2.4GHz and two 5GHz bands the Archer C4000 keeps all your devices connected without slowing down your network. Now you can game and stream in 4K on multiple devices at the same time.
MU-MIMO for 3× Faster Connections
MU-MIMO technology serves up to three devices at once reducing wait time increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device and making each stream more efficient.
HomeCare™ for the Most Comprehensive Home Wi-Fi Security
Create a customized and more secure Wi-Fi network with TP-Link HomeCareTM . Antivirus Parental Controls and QoS powered by Trend Micro® give you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
Powerful 1.8GHz Quad-Core CPU
The powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor three co-processors and 512MB of RAM work together to power your network.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q1 2016 Final Release.